Chickpea Pasta Soup with Chole Masala | Gluten Free Pasta Soup
posted by Preethi Chandrasekhar, November 30, 2017
The winter weather always calls for a warm and a comforting bowl of soup. How about making it a healthy and filling meal with chickpea pasta? Today I am going to share a simple pasta soup recipe prepared with chickpea pasta. That makes it a perfect gluten-free recipe too.
Here comes the simple pasta soup recipe,
BanzaChickpea Pasta - 1 cup
- Water for boiling
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Chopped Onion - 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes - 2, chopped
- Veggie Broth - 2 cups
- Salt - 1/2
- Red chili powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chole masala - 1 tsp
- Chopped Cilantro - 2 tbsp
- Bring the water to boil and add the pasta. Cook the pasta until they are ardent.
- Heat a pan or
kadaiand add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Then add the chopped onion and cook until they turn translucent.
- At this stage add the chopped tomatoes, salt, red chili powder, chole masala.
- Cover and cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Then add the vegetable broth and bring it to boil.
- Once it starts to boil, add the cooked pasta. You can more water or broth as per your consistency preference.
- Add the chopped cilantro and let it simmer for just 3 to 4 minutes.
That's. Hot and spicy pasta soup is ready.
- Adjust the salt and spice as per your preference.
- As mentioned above, adjust the amount of broth as per your consistency preference.
- You can any broth of your choice or you replace it with plain water too.